A tragedy of passion and beauty, Miss Saigon is one of the most daring theatrical spectacles of all time. Nominated for an incredible number of Olivier, Tony and Drama Desk Awards, Miss Saigon is the second massively successful musical from the creators of Les Misérables.
In the turmoil of the Vietnam War, American GI Chris and Vietnamese girl Kim fall in love and marry but are distressingly separated when Saigon falls. Alone, Kim gives birth to Chris’ son and waits faithfully for his return. Unable to contact Kim, Chris remarries and attempts to move on with his life. Circumstances bring Chris back to Vietnam and he learns the truth… but with tragic consequences.
Miss Saigon is an epic sung-through pop musical that is universal in its emotional power.
Times are approx. and subject to change at any time.
- Box Office Opens: 60 min prior to show
- Outer Doors Open: 60 min prior to show
- Auditorium Doors Open: 30 min prior to show
- Lock Out: approx. 10 mins
- Running Time: approx. 2 hours 55 mins (including interval)