Lorde – Melodrama World Tour – SOLD OUT
November 8–9, 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION IF YOU ARE ATTENDING EITHER OF THE LORDE SHOWS:
We want your concert experience to be as easy and enjoyable as possible. Please find below some important information which you might find helpful specific to the show:
- The show starts at 8pm.
- Doors to the Isaac Theatre Royal will open at 7pm.
- Show will end at 10.30pm (Approx).
- There will be no out of venue pass-outs during the show.
- Dress Circle (Level 1) and Grand Circle (Level 2) customers - please queue eastwards along Gloucester Street towards Manchester street. There will be 2 queues, 1 for each level. These will be clearly signed - BLUE for Dress Circle; GREEN for Grand Circle.
- Stalls level: General Admission customers - please queue westwardalong Gloucester Street towards Colombo Street. Queuing will start along the footpath adjacent to the Dance-O-Mat. Signage for this will be RED.
- For your safety and ease of entry to the venue, please queue within your designated area.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You must present a valid photo ID to prove you are the legitimate purchaser of the tickets. If someone else bought the tickets for you, you will need to bring your photo ID as well as their photo ID and a letter of authorisation stating that you are using the tickets on their behalf.
- There will be wanding and bag searches in operation at all entrance points.
- The following items will NOT be permitted into the venue: all professional cameras, professional video cameras, fireworks, alcoholic beverages, gifts, packages, selfie sticks, cans, bottles, laser pointing devices, weapons, any projectiles that can be thrown, and anything that venue Security deem unacceptable / dangerous on entry.
- The Isaac Theatre Royal takes no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property while on ITR property. Items of value recovered after the show will be held at the ITR Management office for 48 hours before being taken to the Christchurch Central Police Station.
PARKING & TRAFFIC INFORMATION
- The nearest pay and display parking is available on the corner of Manchester and Gloucester Streets and the corner of Colombo and Armagh Street.
- Gloucester Street will be reduced to ONE WAY traffic between Manchester Street and Colombo Street from 3pm on each day of the LORDE shows.
- Traffic will flow from East to West (Manchester to Colombo St) with NO STOPPING PERMITTED outside the Isaac Theatre Royal.
- Drop Off & Pick Up: We recommend patrons seated in GA /Stalls to be dropped off near the Colombo Street end of Gloucester Street. Patrons seated in Dress Circle (Level 1) and Grand Circle (Level 2) be dropped off near the Manchester end of Gloucester Street.
- There is no coat check service available.
- Box Office: The Ticketek Box Office is located in the ground floor foyer of the Isaac Theatre Royal. It is open one and a half hours before the show for ticket collection. Prior to this, the Ticketek Box Office is open Monday - Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm. Where possible please pick up your tickets prior to the day you are attending the show.
- All three levels of the theatre are accessible via a lift which is situated inside the main entrance to the right-hand side. Level 1 will take you to the Dress Circle and Level 2 to the Grand Circle.
- Access to the Dress Circle can be reached via the marble staircase and the Grand Circle level can also be reached by climbing the four flights of stairs found through the double doors to the right of the marble staircase.
- There are toilets on every level of the theatre and so to orientate yourself to where they are, and how many, please see below…
- Stalls – through the door to the right of the marble staircase you will findfour unisex toilets
- Dress Circle Foyer – there are eleven ladies’ toilets and seven gentleman’s toilets
- Grand Circle Foyer – there are six unisex toilets
- Accessible toilets can be found on all three levels with two off the ‘Stalls Foyer’ located through the double doors to the right of the marble staircase. There is one in the ‘Dress Circle’, accessible via the ‘Gloucester Room’ and two in the ‘Grand Circle Foyer’.
- Valid photo ID is required if you intend to purchase alcohol (any current passport, a current NZ drivers licence, 18+ card)
- Bar facilities are available on each level of the theatre and are open one hour prior to the performance, selling a variety of wines, beers, soft drinks as well as sweets, ice-creams and other small snacks.
- All drinks will be served in plastic cups for the duration of the event.
Merchandise will be available to purchase during the shows.
For all ticketing enquiries phone 0800TICKETEK
We look forward to welcoming you to the theatre and hope you enjoy the show!
The ITR Team
Frontier Touring and Eccles Entertainment are thrilled to confirm Lorde for a New Zealand tour this November. All eyes are on the meteoric return of one of pop’s most celebrated talents with an all new album, Melodrama, and captivating live show.
‘LORDE IS BACK!!!!!’ – coupdemain NZ
‘An unprecedented kaleidoscopic take on modern pop music...’ – Pedestrian TV
‘Lorde has resurfaced as clever and mysterious as she first emerged’ – Noisey AU
The tour is throughout Lorde’s home country – New Zealand, where she will play six shows!
At the age of just 16, Lorde released her first album Pure Heroine (Universal), breaking into the international market and later going on to win two Grammy Awards including the coveted Album of the Year. The album peaked at #1 in over 20 countries, including New Zealand, Australia and America and featuring chart topping tracks ‘Royals’, ‘Tennis Court’ and ‘Team’.
Now 20, Lorde has truly grown in her formidable talent. Her forthcoming second studio album Melodrama (out 16 June through Universal Music) is one of the most anticipated records of the year. Produced by Lorde, the esteemed Jack Antonoff and Frank Dukes, the album was recorded between Jack’s flat and Electric Lady Studios.
Fronted by the release of three stunning songs – current single ‘Perfect Places’, ‘Green Light’ and ‘Liability’ as well as today’s surprise release ‘Sober’ – Melodrama’s tasters are critically acclaimed in the recorded and live arena. Lorde’s stunning debut performance of ‘Green Light’ on Saturday Night Live made international waves, reminding us all of her compelling vocals and stage presence.
Following her 2017 TV debut, Lorde went onto play the main stage of Coachella showcasing four of her new songs to critical acclaim.
‘Perfect Places’ is a glorious popstravaganza that captures Lorde at her best:
thoughtful, melancholic, poetry and saying what her peers are thinking.’ – The Spinoff NZ
‘The strength of her newer material was also on display’ – Rolling Stone
‘Everybody loves Lorde. Her combination of dream-pop music and
heartbreakingly human lyrics appeal to everyone.’ - Music Junkee AU
Finally, Lorde returns to New Zealand. Be there to see her take to the stage this November!