The Isaac Theatre Royal is committed to being a modern accessible venue for theatre patrons of all types of disability.
All three levels of the Theatre are accessible via an elevator (dimensions: 1500 x 1400; door= 900 wide) with wheelchair seating available in the Stalls (Ground Floor) and the Dress Circle (1st Floor). Upon entry, the elevator is situated inside the main entrance foyer to the right hand side of the entrance and adjacent to the Stalls foyer bar area.
Stalls (Ground Floor)
– For those unable to transfer into a fixed seat: Four spaces are available– located at both ends of rows S and T.
– Dimensions = 1600 x 1600
– Companion seats are available at Row S (seat 3) and Row S (seat 27)
–For those able to transfer into fixed ADA seats : Seats are available at rows M (seat 1), L (seat 31) and I (seat 1) and H (seat 31).
– Companion seats are available at rows M (seat 2), L (seat 30) and I (seat 2) and H (seat 30).
Click the links below to view our Floor Maps for the Stalls (Ground Floor).
Dress Circle (two seats – one either side in row H ).
– For those unable to transfer into a fixed seat: Two spaces are available– located at either side of row H.
– Dimensions = 1100 x 940
– Companion seats are available Row H (seat 3) Row H (seat 30)
– For those able to transfer into ADA fixed seats: Please note, there is no fixed seating available in the Dress Circle.
Click the links below to view our Floor Maps for the Dress Circle (First Floor).
– Options are also available on the Stalls level only, Located at both ends of Row E (E1-2, E29-39, E31-32) where the arm rest of the seat opens, therefore a person can move easily into these seats.
– If you require Bariatric Seating, please book well in advance through the Ticketek Box Office.
Accessible toilet and washroom facilities are located on each level of the theatre, two in the Stalls foyer area, one in the Dress Circle foyer and two in the Grand Circle foyer.
Hearing Loop System
The Isaac Theatre Royal is equipped with a hearing loop system which automatically amplifies the signal in your hearing aid(s). The system is available on each level of the auditorium.
Parking and Public Transport
– For your convenience, we have one Accessibility parking spot available as well as a drop-off zone for use outside the theatre.
The closest bus stops to the theatre are located on Manchester Street. For more information and how to plan your trip to the theatre, please visit the Metro website.
ITR SEATING MAP
Bookings for special seating requirements such as wheelchair access, hearing difficulties or companion seating need to be made by phone to Ticketek on (03) 260 5260 or via email [email protected]
If you are in doubt about any of the accessibility functions of the theatre or have any questions, please contact the theatre management – phone 03 366 6326 / or email – [email protected]