With the New Zealand Government now retiring the COVID Protection Framework, we will operate our theatre as follows.
Entry to the Venue
- Mask wearing requirements are now removed, but you are welcome you to wear yours whilst in the theatre if this is your preference.
- Masks are no longer mandatory for all staff, however some will continue to wear them at their own discretion.
- All commonly touched surfaces will still be wiped down regularly.
- Medical-grade masks are still available for use when entering the theatre.
- Bars will be in operation as per event requirements.
- Food and beverages can be ordered and picked up from the counter.
- You may eat and drink once seated.
- We encourage contactless payment.
- To avoid congestion in foyer areas, we ask that once you have purchased at the bar, you move to your seats.
- Toilets will be in operation as per event requirements.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly.
- We have accessible toilets on all levels of the theatre.
- Upon entering the theatre, our ushers will check your tickets, please have these ready.
- The Ticketek Box Office (located on the ground floor of the theatre) will be open to pick up or purchase tickets prior to show-time.
Please keep in mind that our staff are here to ensure your experience at the Isaac Theatre Royal is unforgettable. Any ill-treatment will not be tolerated.